RAVPower PD Pioneer 61W GaN USB-C Wall Charger UK RP-PC112 – White
RAVPower GaN tech & PI chipset make the charger 50% smaller than a standard 61W MacBook charger, slim enough to carry anywhere. 61W output, high up to Charge your 13” MacBook Pro to 100% in just 1.8 hours, to charge iPhones 2 hours faster than industry standard. Attention please: C to C Cable is necessary when quick charge. USB adapter will not be able to trigger the PD protocol. The RAVPowe 61W wall charger match a variety of PD devices from smart phones to laptops, one for all and making charging simple. With built-in safeguards to protect against overcharging, overheating & short circuiting. Continuous high-power output will have a temperature rise, but they are all within the safety limits of standard certification
- Advanced Power Delivery 3.0: 61W output for a variety of PD devices from laptops to smart phones, but USB C charger will not be able to trigger the PD protocol. Fully charge your MacBook Pro 13” in just 2. 1 hours with the PD port.
- Smart Charging Technology: Smart 2.0 detects and optimizes for the fastest charging speed of the USB-A port with an output of up to 12W 5V/2. 4A.
- Broad Compatibility: The USB C charger charges majority of PD devices and non-PD Device at full speed. But not compatible with peps protocol, can not provide 45W/25W fast charge for note 10-10+.
- Warm Tip: for Dell and Lenovo laptops, when the output of the USB Wall Charger is lower than the original charger and slow charging warning May popup, but there is no security risk.
- Slim & Compact: Small, lightweight and convenient to store in your bag and carry; Designed with foldable pins to prevent damage.
- Dependable Protection: The built-in safeguards of the Type C charger are going to protect against overcharging, overheating & short circuiting. Note: output of USB-C port will be only 45W if USB-A port is connected. To charge at full speed 61W, please connect the USB-C port only. Continuous high-power output will have a rising temperature, no safety hazards.