RAVPower 45W Dual-Port USB PD Wall Charger UK RP-PC081 – White
The only charger to travel with pack up your macbook,your kindle,and that android smartphone of yours and only bring one wall charger to charge them all back up. With its type-c and usb dual ports, the charger is compatible with virtually any latest device on the market. Charging is safer than ever benefit from multiple built-in protections that will keep you safe from over-heating, high current, and voltage-surge. Feel free of charging your devices without worrying of damaging them for good or getting hurt yourself.
Quickly power your smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more while on the go with the RAVPower Pioneer 45W Power Delivery 3.0 & QC Dual Port Wall Charger. This charger packs 45W of power into its compact and durable form along with a USB Type-C and USB Type-A port. Additionally, you get fast charging power as the USB Type-A port supports Quick Charge technology and the USB Type-C port supports Power Deliver 3.0.
- Advanced Power Delivery 3.0: 61W output for a variety of PD devices from laptops to smart phones, but USB C charger will not be able to trigger the PD protocol. Fully charge your MacBook Pro 13” in just 2. 1 hours with the PD port.
- Smart Charging Technology: Smart 2.0 detects and optimizes for the fastest charging speed of the USB-A port with an output of up to 12W 5V/2. 4A.
- Broad Compatibility: The USB C charger charges majority of PD devices and non-PD Device at full speed. But not compatible with peps protocol, can not provide 45W/25W fast charge for note 10-10+.
- Warm Tip: for Dell and Lenovo laptops, when the output of the USB Wall Charger is lower than the original charger and slow charging warning May popup, but there is no security risk.
- Slim & Compact: Small, lightweight and convenient to store in your bag and carry; Designed with foldable pins to prevent damage.
- Dependable Protection: The built-in safeguards of the Type C charger are going to protect against overcharging, overheating & short circuiting. Note: output of USB-C port will be only 45W if USB-A port is connected. To charge at full speed 61W, please connect the USB-C port only. Continuous high-power output will have a rising temperature, no safety hazards.